Lymphovenous Canada: Events and Conferences
Let us know of any events, conferences or happenings in
Canada that people with lymphovenous disorders might be interested in. Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the report back in Pathways Magazine
on the International Lymphoedema Framework Conference, June 28 - 30, 2012 in Montpellier, France
- Lymphedema Association of Ontario: Educational Webinar and AGM - Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 - 7:30pm-9:00pm - Lymphedema Awareness Day. LAO will hold its AGM via WEBINAR for the first 30 minutes of business and then have a special guest speaker Dr. Kathleen Francis for the next 60 minutes. For more information contact LAO at: 416-410-2250 or email@example.com or visit their website at: www.lymphontario.org
- Lymphatic Research Foundation: Dr. Joseph Dayan, a board certified plastic surgeon, talks about his his work doing microsurgical cancer reconstruction and lymphatic surgery - in particular vascularized lymph node transfer. Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 - 7:00pm - 9:30pm EST. Watch the session on Livestream
- Lymphedema Association of Manitoba (LAM):CREATING PATHWAYS IN LYMPHEDEMA CARE,
March 9, 2013. Saturday, March 9, 2013 8:00 AM TO 4:30 PM at St. Johnís College, University of Manitoba,
92 Dysart Road, Winnipeg, MB Includes continental breakfast & bagged lunch Pre-registration is required.
To register and for more information visit the LAM webite at: www.lymphmanitoba.ca/lymphedema-symposium-registration-form.php
- Lymphatic Circulation in Health and Disease:
A meeting jointly sponsored by Yale and NAVBO, May 3-4, 2013 Omni Hotel, New Haven,CT
For more information visit: www.navbo.org/lymphatics
- Controversies in Vascular Anomalies: Sponsored by The Vascular Birthmark Institute of St Luke's and Roosevelt Hospitals, CME Credit certified. May 3-4, 2013 New York Academy of Sciences, 250 Greenwich Street, 40th Floor, New York, NY 10007
Online Registration is available at: www.chpnet.org/cme
- Lymphedema Association of Quebec (LAQ): Aqua Lymphatic Therapy The Tidhar Method Training Program for Therapists with Dorit Tidhar (MScPT, ALT, CLT),Spring 2013
Montreal, Quebec. For information contact the LAQ: phone 514-979-2463 or e-mail them at:firstname.lastname@example.org Also visit their 2013 calendar of support and education sessions for patients at: www.infolympho.ca/en/education-support-all.htm
- Society for Vascular Medicine 24th Annual Scientific Sessions: June 13-15, 2013
InterContinental Hotel Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio USA For more information visit: www.vascularmed.org/annual_meeting/
- Alberta Lymphedema Association ALA): Symposium July 3rd & July 4th, 2013 in Calgary with guest speaker from the Mayo Clinic Dr. Andrea Cheville. They will also have a vendor market. For more information about this event and their activities visit the ALA webite at: http://www.albertalymphedema.com/
- International Congress of Lymphology (ISL): September 15, 2013 in Rome, Italy. For further information visit their website at: www.lymphology2013.com
- British Lymphology Society (BLS): Will be held October 6 - 8, 2013 at the ICC, Broad Street, Birmingham,England. As part of this conferecne there will be a whole session set aside for Lipoedema & Obesity.
For further information visit their website at: www.thebls.com/conference/index.php
- LAO and CLF conference:A joint 2-day event scheduled on Oct 25 and 26, 2013. Location will be the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center at the Toronto Airport. New this year will be poster presentations and competition for researchers. STAY TUNED. The call for Abstracts opens end of February. Online Registration opens June 1, 2013.
Home | Events | Canadian Lymphedema Framework | Treatment Programs in Canada | Groups and Organizations
Research & Advisories | Exercise | Cancer Treatment | Compression | Massage and Physiotherapy
Dermatology and Wound Care | Tropical Lymphedema | Children's Corner
Suppliers | Library | Links to Other Sites | Support Us!
Copyright © 1996-2013 Lymphovenous Canada.
Please do not reproduce material from this site without permission.
If you have any comments, you can contact us at
Last revised Feb. 28, 2013.